NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a former stay-at-home mom who has given up her hopes and dreams of becoming a professional reader. I now spend my days showing small children how to play games on computers. Right now I'm living vicariously through my 9 year-old who is reading everything she can get her hands on.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
J.K. Rowling, Olly Moss
Dragon's Lair
Sharon Kay Penman
In the Name of the Family
Sarah Dunant

I'm going to end up like that cat

The Virgin's Spy: A Tudor Legacy Novel (Tudor Legacy Trilogy Book 2) - Laura Andersen
I received an advanced copy of this novel from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I wasn't that impressed with The Virgin's Daughter: A Tudor Legacy Novel. Why then did I pick up the next novel? Curiosity is such a terrible trait. I really just want to see if this trilogy will end how I envision it ended. The previous trilogy did and I want to see if i can go two for two.

I found so much potential in The Boleyn King. Seriously? What Tudor enthusiast doesn't envision what would have happened if Anne Boleyn had produced Henry VIII's son? I thought the writing was excellent. It wrote just like an episode of The Tudors (with about the same amount of historical accuracy). These latest novels which follow the what-ifs of Elizabeth just aren't doing it for me. The characters of the next generation of Tudors and Courtenays just fall flat for me. This novel especially felt rushed and disjointed