Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a stay at home mom with three girls. All of the time I should spend cleaning or making things I see on Pinterest is usually spent reading instead. Pinterest can get expensive. The library is free. At least until I rack up the fines for overdue books. If I'm not reading something that interests me, I'm listening to my seven year old read to me about fairies or princesses or fairy princesses. If she's not reading to me, I'm reading to my four year old twins about Batman or Star Wars or Legos. We value diversity around here.

Serafina and the Black Cloak
Mary Queen of Scotland and the Isles
Margaret George
Progress: 34/880 pages
Journey to Munich: A Maisie Dobbs Novel - Jacqueline Winspear

I'm starting to fall out of love with Maisie Dobbs. After reading the latest installment, I find myself waiting for word of the series' end. The way the previous two novels have been gearing up for WWII, I'm just not sure I want to read about Maisie Dobbs in the middle of yet another war. I miss some of the secondary characters like Billy and his family. In all likelihood, I will pick up the next installment just to see if the author decides to go back to some her old ways but I'm not looking forward to it.