NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a former stay-at-home mom who has given up her hopes and dreams of becoming a professional reader. I now spend my days showing small children how to play games on computers. Right now I'm living vicariously through my 9 year-old who is reading everything she can get her hands on.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
J.K. Rowling, Olly Moss
Dragon's Lair
Sharon Kay Penman
In the Name of the Family
Sarah Dunant
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - J.K. Rowling, John Kerr Tiffany, Jack Thorne

I really hate to give anything about Harry Potter less than five stars but I have to this time. It was probably more the fact that I was reading a play versus a novel that just didn't do it for me. I just didn't get that sense of being lost in another world. When I read the other Harry Potter books, whether it's the first time or the fiftieth time, I get lost in the world Rowling has created. I just didn't get that feeling this time around.

I also had issue with the story. It was pretty much your run of the mill time travel story. One of the best things about Harry Potter, was the originality of it all. This just didn't feel like anything special to me.

Maybe if I were to see the play in action sometime, I might find myself feeling differently.