NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a stay at home mom with three girls. All of the time I should spend cleaning or making things I see on Pinterest is usually spent reading instead. Pinterest can get expensive. The library is free. At least until I rack up the fines for overdue books. If I'm not reading something that interests me, I'm listening to my seven year old read to me about fairies or princesses or fairy princesses. If she's not reading to me, I'm reading to my four year old twins about Batman or Star Wars or Legos. We value diversity around here.

The Princess Diarist
Carrie Fisher
American Gods
Neil Gaiman
Progress: 112/592 pages
In the Name of the Family
Sarah Dunant

I'll try again later

My girls were finally quiet. I think the newness of the all the Christmas toys had finally worn off. I had five minutes to myself to sit down and think about everything 2016 has taken from the world. I had a tribute to Prince and the one time I saw him play at First Ave. I had words about the greatness of Professor Snape. I had memories of the time my mom used George Michael to school a group of 14 year olds. Then the scroll bar at the bottom of the news changed. Now Carrie Fischer is gone. I'm going to try this post again later. I just can't right now. If 2016 could just leave and not wake me up before it go-goes, that would be fantastic.