NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a former stay-at-home mom who has given up her hopes and dreams of becoming a professional reader. I now spend my days showing small children how to play games on computers. Right now I'm living vicariously through my 9 year-old who is reading everything she can get her hands on.

The Largesse of the Sea Maiden: Stories
Denis Johnson
Gallows Thief
Bernard Cornwell
Tudor: Passion. Manipulation. Murder. The Story of England's Most Notorious Royal Family
Leanda de Lisle

I'll try again later

My girls were finally quiet. I think the newness of the all the Christmas toys had finally worn off. I had five minutes to myself to sit down and think about everything 2016 has taken from the world. I had a tribute to Prince and the one time I saw him play at First Ave. I had words about the greatness of Professor Snape. I had memories of the time my mom used George Michael to school a group of 14 year olds. Then the scroll bar at the bottom of the news changed. Now Carrie Fischer is gone. I'm going to try this post again later. I just can't right now. If 2016 could just leave and not wake me up before it go-goes, that would be fantastic.