NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a stay at home mom with three girls. All of the time I should spend cleaning or making things I see on Pinterest is usually spent reading instead. Pinterest can get expensive. The library is free. At least until I rack up the fines for overdue books. If I'm not reading something that interests me, I'm listening to my seven year old read to me about fairies or princesses or fairy princesses. If she's not reading to me, I'm reading to my four year old twins about Batman or Star Wars or Legos. We value diversity around here.

The Princess Diarist
Carrie Fisher
American Gods
Neil Gaiman
Progress: 112/592 pages
In the Name of the Family
Sarah Dunant

Reading progress update: I've read 20 out of 368 pages.

The Queen's Accomplice: A Maggie Hope Mystery - Susan Elia MacNeal

I'm 20 pages in and already Maggie Hope is standing up to her male superiors by demanding to know why women aren't treated the same as the men. After all, aren't the female British spies fighting for the same thing as the men? Are women dying for the country like men? It is complete coincidence that I picked up this book on the heels of yesterdays wondrous, global events. It's sad that even after everything, we are still fighting the same fight all these years later.