NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a former stay-at-home mom who has given up her hopes and dreams of becoming a professional reader. I now spend my days showing small children how to play games on computers. Right now I'm living vicariously through my 9 year-old who is reading everything she can get her hands on.

In the Name of the Family
Sarah Dunant
For the Winner
Emily Hauser

Two Posts in One Day? What?

I brought my laptop home from work so I could catch up on a few things. Instead I'm catching up on blogging. If the tech department only knew how I use my school provided devices. Oh wait. The tech department lives at my house. The tech department is currently doped up on pain meds and passed out on my couch.

Shortly after Christmas, I started saving all of my Booklikes blog posts. I had hoped to merge them with my existing blog. The tech department is constantly telling me to make sure I have everything backed up. Well my existing blog sort of took a dump. I'm not sure what happened to it. So I started a new one.

If you wish, you can find me here.

I talk about things other than books on occasion. I have a feeling there will soon be an increase in recipe discussions as one of my four year olds has just been put on a dairy free diet.