NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a stay at home mom with three girls. All of the time I should spend cleaning or making things I see on Pinterest is usually spent reading instead. Pinterest can get expensive. The library is free. At least until I rack up the fines for overdue books. If I'm not reading something that interests me, I'm listening to my seven year old read to me about fairies or princesses or fairy princesses. If she's not reading to me, I'm reading to my four year old twins about Batman or Star Wars or Legos. We value diversity around here.

The Princess Diarist
Carrie Fisher
American Gods
Neil Gaiman
Progress: 112/592 pages
In the Name of the Family
Sarah Dunant

Two Posts in One Day? What?

I brought my laptop home from work so I could catch up on a few things. Instead I'm catching up on blogging. If the tech department only knew how I use my school provided devices. Oh wait. The tech department lives at my house. The tech department is currently doped up on pain meds and passed out on my couch.

Shortly after Christmas, I started saving all of my Booklikes blog posts. I had hoped to merge them with my existing blog. The tech department is constantly telling me to make sure I have everything backed up. Well my existing blog sort of took a dump. I'm not sure what happened to it. So I started a new one.

If you wish, you can find me here.

I talk about things other than books on occasion. I have a feeling there will soon be an increase in recipe discussions as one of my four year olds has just been put on a dairy free diet.