NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a former stay-at-home mom who has given up her hopes and dreams of becoming a professional reader. I now spend my days showing small children how to play games on computers. Right now I'm living vicariously through my 9 year-old who is reading everything she can get her hands on.

In the Name of the Family
Sarah Dunant
For the Winner
Emily Hauser

Maybe Tomorrow

My hopes of getting a Dr. Seuss themed blog post today went out the window when one of my four year olds decided she wanted to go to the emergency room. Of course this is what happens when the other adult leaves home. Thankfully grandma lives close by.

The child is fine. She decided we are again struggling to tell her and her twin apart. To remedy this she decided to allow the pavement to take a bite out of her forehead. So two and a half hours, eight stickers, two granola bars, one troll doll, and ten stitches later, Twin A now has insured that everyone will know who she is. At least for the next ten days until the stitches come out. Once the stitches are out, there should be a scar to rival Harry Potter.