NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a stay at home mom with three girls. All of the time I should spend cleaning or making things I see on Pinterest is usually spent reading instead. Pinterest can get expensive. The library is free. At least until I rack up the fines for overdue books. If I'm not reading something that interests me, I'm listening to my seven year old read to me about fairies or princesses or fairy princesses. If she's not reading to me, I'm reading to my four year old twins about Batman or Star Wars or Legos. We value diversity around here.

The Goddesses: A Novel
Swan Huntley
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré
In the Name of the Family
Sarah Dunant

Maybe Tomorrow

My hopes of getting a Dr. Seuss themed blog post today went out the window when one of my four year olds decided she wanted to go to the emergency room. Of course this is what happens when the other adult leaves home. Thankfully grandma lives close by.

The child is fine. She decided we are again struggling to tell her and her twin apart. To remedy this she decided to allow the pavement to take a bite out of her forehead. So two and a half hours, eight stickers, two granola bars, one troll doll, and ten stitches later, Twin A now has insured that everyone will know who she is. At least for the next ten days until the stitches come out. Once the stitches are out, there should be a scar to rival Harry Potter.