NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a stay at home mom with three girls. All of the time I should spend cleaning or making things I see on Pinterest is usually spent reading instead. Pinterest can get expensive. The library is free. At least until I rack up the fines for overdue books. If I'm not reading something that interests me, I'm listening to my seven year old read to me about fairies or princesses or fairy princesses. If she's not reading to me, I'm reading to my four year old twins about Batman or Star Wars or Legos. We value diversity around here.

The Princess Diarist
Carrie Fisher
American Gods
Neil Gaiman
Progress: 112/592 pages
In the Name of the Family
Sarah Dunant

Reading progress update: I've read 51%.

She-Wolves: The Women Who Ruled England Before Elizabeth - Helen Castor

I'm about two chapters into Isabelle and I'm calling it quits. I'm a little disappointed. Other like minded readers seem to think so highly of this book. So far I don't think it lives up to its title at all. I just don't get the feeling the women are the focus of this book. Most of the information seems to be the same old basics tossed about in college history classes. I'm trying really hard to call it quits on books that just don't do it for me. Life is too short for books you don't like.