NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a stay at home mom with three girls. All of the time I should spend cleaning or making things I see on Pinterest is usually spent reading instead. Pinterest can get expensive. The library is free. At least until I rack up the fines for overdue books. If I'm not reading something that interests me, I'm listening to my seven year old read to me about fairies or princesses or fairy princesses. If she's not reading to me, I'm reading to my four year old twins about Batman or Star Wars or Legos. We value diversity around here.

The Princess Diarist
In the Name of the Family
Sarah Dunant

What Angels Fear (Sebastian St.Cyr #1)- C.S. Harris

What Angels Fear - C.S. Harris

The list of my literary boyfriends just got longer. Seriously, forget the Christian Grey's of the world. I would much rather have a Viscount Devlin. Will he dethrone my current favorite, Uhtred? Only time will time. Honestly, that's going to be pretty difficult but I'm will to let Sebastian try. I do realize they are just fictional characters in books.

I had a slow start to this book. Most of that was due to a lack of reading time on my part. Last night I found myself stuck on a couch nursing a quad strain so I had some time. Fast forward to this morning where I'm looking for an IV of coffee because I stayed up way past my bedtime to finish reading. Once I got into this story, I couldn't stop. The action was nonstop. I had to keep reading.

The one thing that held me back a little was my lack of knowledge about Mad King George and the Regency period. I may have to do a little bit of research before continuing on with the series.

If I had my way (or the budget), I would be rushing out to my favorite used bookstore today. Stupid work.