NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a former stay-at-home mom who has given up her hopes and dreams of becoming a professional reader. I now spend my days showing small children how to play games on computers. Right now I'm living vicariously through my 9 year-old who is reading everything she can get her hands on.

In the Name of the Family
Sarah Dunant
For the Winner
Emily Hauser

What Angels Fear (Sebastian St.Cyr #1)- C.S. Harris

What Angels Fear - C.S. Harris

The list of my literary boyfriends just got longer. Seriously, forget the Christian Grey's of the world. I would much rather have a Viscount Devlin. Will he dethrone my current favorite, Uhtred? Only time will time. Honestly, that's going to be pretty difficult but I'm will to let Sebastian try. I do realize they are just fictional characters in books.

I had a slow start to this book. Most of that was due to a lack of reading time on my part. Last night I found myself stuck on a couch nursing a quad strain so I had some time. Fast forward to this morning where I'm looking for an IV of coffee because I stayed up way past my bedtime to finish reading. Once I got into this story, I couldn't stop. The action was nonstop. I had to keep reading.

The one thing that held me back a little was my lack of knowledge about Mad King George and the Regency period. I may have to do a little bit of research before continuing on with the series.

If I had my way (or the budget), I would be rushing out to my favorite used bookstore today. Stupid work.