NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a stay at home mom with three girls. All of the time I should spend cleaning or making things I see on Pinterest is usually spent reading instead. Pinterest can get expensive. The library is free. At least until I rack up the fines for overdue books. If I'm not reading something that interests me, I'm listening to my seven year old read to me about fairies or princesses or fairy princesses. If she's not reading to me, I'm reading to my four year old twins about Batman or Star Wars or Legos. We value diversity around here.

The Goddesses: A Novel
Swan Huntley
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré
In the Name of the Family
Sarah Dunant

I might be kind of creative

It has been a rough month (or so) since my last blog post. Scratch that. It has been a busy month. I don't think anything tops watching my child getting her forehead stitched back together. Busy is the word I want. I've been busy.

Today, I finally managed to squeak out a blog post! Thank goodness. If I would have waited any longer, I probably wouldn't have blogged at all in April. Apparently Easter dinner is at my house on Sunday. Apparently I'm expecting anywhere between 10 and 20 people. Thanks Mom.