NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a stay at home mom with three girls. All of the time I should spend cleaning or making things I see on Pinterest is usually spent reading instead. Pinterest can get expensive. The library is free. At least until I rack up the fines for overdue books. If I'm not reading something that interests me, I'm listening to my seven year old read to me about fairies or princesses or fairy princesses. If she's not reading to me, I'm reading to my four year old twins about Batman or Star Wars or Legos. We value diversity around here.

The Goddesses: A Novel

Book-opoly

I finally get to start!

1st Roll

Number Rolled = 8

Spaced Landed On = ? (8) Read a book tagged mystery or has a title the begins with any letter in the world "CLUE"

Book to Read: So I have the book The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. I'm debating if I want to make the stretch argument that technically "the" doesn't count as a title word which would make the starting title word "Lost". Please feel free to comment as to whether or not I should use this argument or move on to another book. I welcome any criticism of my logic.

Bank=$20.00

UPDATE 4/23

Finished The Lost Hero

Book = $5.00

Bank Total = $25.00

2nd Roll

Number Rolled = 6

Space Landed On = Main Street (13)- Read a book about a (real or fictional) American lawyer or politician, or that is set during the Civil War

Book to Read: This one might take some time. I don't think I have anything that fits those criteria on my TBR. America just doesn't interest me as much as other places. I live here, I get to see it first hand.