NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a stay at home mom with three girls. All of the time I should spend cleaning or making things I see on Pinterest is usually spent reading instead. Pinterest can get expensive. The library is free. At least until I rack up the fines for overdue books. If I'm not reading something that interests me, I'm listening to my seven year old read to me about fairies or princesses or fairy princesses. If she's not reading to me, I'm reading to my four year old twins about Batman or Star Wars or Legos. We value diversity around here.

The Princess Diarist
Carrie Fisher
American Gods
Neil Gaiman
Progress: 112/592 pages
In the Name of the Family
Sarah Dunant

Reading progress update: I've read 5%.

A Friend of Mr. Lincoln: A novel - Stephen Harrigan

American history really isn't my thing. I live here. I see it all the time. It's just not as interesting as the scandal of the Tudors. Unfortunately, I think somewhere down the line, my great-grandchildren my view this current blip of American history as horribly scandalous and fascinating for all the wrong reasons.

Anyway, I needed a book about an American politician or the Civil War for Book-oploy. I don't own any books that fit that criteria. I don't have time to get to the library this week so I will have to settle for an eBook loan. The only other book the library had available is not in  the Booklikes database. So by process of elimination, this is the book I'm reading. Let's see how this goes.