NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a stay at home mom with three girls. All of the time I should spend cleaning or making things I see on Pinterest is usually spent reading instead. Pinterest can get expensive. The library is free. At least until I rack up the fines for overdue books. If I'm not reading something that interests me, I'm listening to my seven year old read to me about fairies or princesses or fairy princesses. If she's not reading to me, I'm reading to my four year old twins about Batman or Star Wars or Legos. We value diversity around here.

The Goddesses: A Novel
Swan Huntley
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré
In the Name of the Family
Sarah Dunant

This picture is actually from last May 4th. The twinkers wanted to wear dresses today since it's finally warm enough to wear them without heavy, fleece lined tights. Seriously, tights are obnoxious.

And yes, they are both wearing Star Wars shoes. And yes, it's entirely possible I do actually have one good twin and one evil twin. And yes, the other adult in my house had a small, fleeting moment where he thought he would get to have his own twins named Luke and Leia.