NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a former stay-at-home mom who has given up her hopes and dreams of becoming a professional reader. I now spend my days showing small children how to play games on computers. Right now I'm living vicariously through my 9 year-old who is reading everything she can get her hands on.

In the Name of the Family
Sarah Dunant
For the Winner
Emily Hauser

Roll 7 (I'm pretty sure)

So I'm pretty sure my last roll was my sixth. I had things written down somewhere. Ask me if I can find that piece of paper?

For that roll I was tasked with reading somewhere other than my living room. I did some reading in my backyard while my girls played in the pool. I did more reading in the waiting room at Urgent Care this morning while I was waiting for the doctor to tell me I have strep throat. I already knew I did. The $300-$400 I'm going to have to spend between doctor's visit, lab, and drugs is just a bonus. On a side note, please don't ask me how I feel about the state of health care in the United States.

Anyway, I finished In This Grave Hour by Jacqueline Winspear today while I was home hiding from my girls in an attempt to avoid making them sick.

That brings my bank to $44. I would like to hit $100 by the time this thing is done.

My seventh roll was an 8. This put me here:

I have browsed my TBR as well as my personal bookshelves. I don't really see anything that would fit this category. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.