NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a stay at home mom with three girls. All of the time I should spend cleaning or making things I see on Pinterest is usually spent reading instead. Pinterest can get expensive. The library is free. At least until I rack up the fines for overdue books. If I'm not reading something that interests me, I'm listening to my seven year old read to me about fairies or princesses or fairy princesses. If she's not reading to me, I'm reading to my four year old twins about Batman or Star Wars or Legos. We value diversity around here.

The Goddesses: A Novel
Swan Huntley
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré
In the Name of the Family
Sarah Dunant

Roll 7 (I'm pretty sure)

So I'm pretty sure my last roll was my sixth. I had things written down somewhere. Ask me if I can find that piece of paper?

For that roll I was tasked with reading somewhere other than my living room. I did some reading in my backyard while my girls played in the pool. I did more reading in the waiting room at Urgent Care this morning while I was waiting for the doctor to tell me I have strep throat. I already knew I did. The $300-$400 I'm going to have to spend between doctor's visit, lab, and drugs is just a bonus. On a side note, please don't ask me how I feel about the state of health care in the United States.

Anyway, I finished In This Grave Hour by Jacqueline Winspear today while I was home hiding from my girls in an attempt to avoid making them sick.

That brings my bank to $44. I would like to hit $100 by the time this thing is done.

My seventh roll was an 8. This put me here:

I have browsed my TBR as well as my personal bookshelves. I don't really see anything that would fit this category. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.