NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a former stay-at-home mom who has given up her hopes and dreams of becoming a professional reader. I now spend my days showing small children how to play games on computers. Right now I'm living vicariously through my 9 year-old who is reading everything she can get her hands on.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
J.K. Rowling, Olly Moss
Dragon's Lair
Sharon Kay Penman
In the Name of the Family
Sarah Dunant

Shameless Plug Time

It's cold. It's storming. It's raining. Moana is the only thing keeping my children from clinging to me.

I've spent the better part of the last week trying to figure out why I can't get my preview page of my blog to match the published page. It's incredibly frustrating as a person who spends nine and a half months out of the year troubleshooting computer problems for other people. Usually I depend on Google to save me. Google is failing me.

All of this extra work is taking away from my reading. Seriously. It's cold and raining. That is the best weather for reading. But I have to figure out my blog first. See, I started this new thing. I recently became a distributor for SeneGence. I needed a summer job. I have developed an addiction to LipSense. Why not combine those two things? Actually, I had a summer job working at a local winery. One of my other great loves is wine. However, I recently tried to start my face on fire while working. If you are trying to find an alternative to waxing your eyebrows, I don't recommend fire. In addition to developing a sudden fear of fire, I also managed to give myself some nasty burns on half of my right had. That's fine. It's not like I'm right-handed or anything. Oh wait.

Anyway, if you are all about helping a book obsessed, fire fearing, make-up loving, mother of three girls who will some day develop make-up habits of their own, I have a group over on Facebook. Gettin' Girly with Gretchen

I promise this will be my last shameless plug. Since my in-house IT person has thrown his hands in the air, I must return to my blog problems. The faster I figure this out, the faster I can go back to my books.

Thanks!