NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a former stay-at-home mom who has given up her hopes and dreams of becoming a professional reader. I now spend my days showing small children how to play games on computers. Right now I'm living vicariously through my 9 year-old who is reading everything she can get her hands on.

In the Name of the Family
Sarah Dunant
For the Winner
Emily Hauser

There Might Be a Happy Dance Going on Over Here!

Look at me with a Festive Season Task all done!

This is a task for Square 2 and Guy Fawkes Day. I made myself some tea! This particular blend is called African Skies. It is a blend of green rooibos, sunflower petals, freeze-dried blueberries, and cornflower petals. There is this great little tea shop right down the block from my favorite used book store (which is where the book came from). I spent way too much money on my street. This tea is not my favorite from the store. My favorite is actually a white tea called Machu Peach-U but it's more of a summer tea. I'm moving into some of the darker teas as the seasons change. *Side note, I know very little about tea. I know what I like and that's about it. For all I know the above statement was completely out of left field and not related to tea at all.*

I didn't finish my book last night but this book would also apply to the book task listed for Guy Fawkes Day. Anne Boleyn not only falls under the category of English monarch but I think it can easily be argued that any book featuring Anne will be full of political treason and intrigue.