NoFeet

Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a former stay-at-home mom who has given up her hopes and dreams of becoming a professional reader. I now spend my days showing small children how to play games on computers. Right now I'm living vicariously through my 9 year-old who is reading everything she can get her hands on.

How does this happen?

My currently reading list is at ZERO. I don't even know when the last time was that happened. Probably at some point between the ages of Newborn to three when I didn't know how to read. Not kidding, I was reading at 3 and a half. Not to brag or anything but my mom says I pretty much just picked up a random book and went with it. I kind of wish my brain would have picked up math as quickly. It would have made college slightly easier.

Anyway, my problem is what to read next. I don't have any library books that are demanding my attention. I have five shelves (and part of a floor) full of books. My Kindle app says it currently has 100 books, 75 of which I have yet to read. It's kind of overwhelming. All I know is that I have to find something and quick. My five year olds are already on their fourth viewing of Scooby-Doo! and Batman the Brave and the Bold. Moana looms in the distance.

I need to find my next book.