Sorry kids, no feet.

I am a former stay-at-home mom who has given up her hopes and dreams of becoming a professional reader. I now spend my days showing small children how to play games on computers. Right now I'm living vicariously through my 9 year-old who is reading everything she can get her hands on.

Not-so-Super- Super Bowl

There was a point where I threatened to boycott the Super Bowl. After the way Vikings' fans were treated in Philadelphia, I told myself "Nope. I'm not watching that."

Then I remembered Justin Timberlake was the halftime show. My 13 year old self said, "You have to watch!" I settled on watching but only for the commercials and the half-time show. And, if Philly happened to get trounced, it would be a bonus.

So I watched. Here were just some of my thoughts"

-"So what? Philly has a lead. Did you see last year?"

-"Crap (or another word). Now my kid is going to have nightmares about a dinosaur trying to eat her while she sleeps. Thanks Jurassic Park."

-"Tom Brady is still on the other team. This game isn't over yet."

-"The skinny girl in the Diet Coke commercial stole my dance moves."

-"I should have made some food instead of taking a nap this afternoon."

-"Did Morgan Freeman just lip sync to Missy Elliot?!?! Best commercial ever!"

-"I forgot to go to the liquor store on Saturday."

-"Is it halftime yet?"

-"I want an Alexa but only if she yells at me like Gordon Ramsay."

-"So is JT actually going to sing? Or are we just going to watch him dance?"

-"Where are the other N*SYNC guys?"

-"I wish Prince were alive. This show would be a million times better."

-"Maybe he won't actually do the Trolls' song?"

-"Damn it. Now I have the Trolls' song stuck in my head!"

-"Eli Manning has something funny coming. Maybe I'll keep watching."

-"OMG!! I'm going to pee my pants from laughing! That was the funnies thing I've ever seen!"

-"Tom Brady is still playing. This isn't over."

-"I feel sorry for anyone who lives within 100 miles of Philly."

Anyone else have any semi-interesting thoughts during the Super Bowl? Or were you like most of my friends who were just in it to get to the episode of This Is Us?